1.AC unit 1 was not working properly
2. Cause: Due to phase reversal over current flow caused the magnetic contactor faulty, it was not passing the 1 phase properly.
3. The compressor was heating up even it was not on load.
4. Rectification of fault: After verifying that one phase is missing due to contactor we replaced that.
5. Root cause: Due to phase reversal from grid the compressor caused overcurrent flow.
6. Remedy of Root cause: Previously the AC plants were not energized through AVR. So we changed the power connection and connected the AC plants with AVR. Unit