RF Power module No. 03 in 2nd Cabinet got fault indication
1.This fault indication could not be reset.
2. Then cabins searched 3rd unit was alarming no effect of reset action. It was indicating high temperature alarm
3. 1st we disconnected the control cable the error beep removed from front panel .
4. Then pulled out the power module so that B+ could be disconnected.
5. After 15 min we reinserted the module and it became in normal mode of operation.
6. The Cause of Fault was concluded that program On- Air modulation was nearly 100% and the low cooling of Transmitter caused